Net Force primary mission is to encourage the development of skills and techniques necessary for players to compete at a high level in the game of volleyball. We will focus on the physical, mental, and emotional development of all players. We will utilize the sport of volleyball to teach lifelong lessons to our players including leadership, teamwork, hard work ethic, communication, loyalty, etc. Our players will be challenged to excel on the court as well as in life. We will achieve this mission through the following:
• Strive to make decisions based on what is best for the athletes.
• Train athletes to excel at higher levels of competition.
• Integrate coaching strategies and techniques at each age level so players can take what they have learned and apply it throughout their volleyball careers.
• Sustain a coaching philosophy throughout the club based on positive reinforcement, encouragement, and motivation.
• Number of teams will not exceed number of quality coaches available.
• Advise and mentor our athletes in order to timely and effectively market them to college volleyball programs.
• To provide coaches with the opportunity to improve their skills through the experiences offered in coaching exceptional athletes and through the certification programs established in the USA Volleyball Juniors Program—Increased Mastery and Professional Application of Coaching Theory (IMPACT) and the Coaches Accreditation Program (CAP). • To educate players and their parents about the rules and procedures that govern volleyball, including the NAFHS, NCAA and USA Volleyball. To run a well-organized club consisting of the following: tryouts, clinics, practices, tournaments, fundraisers, social events, and community involvement.